Business, Marketing and Finance
Business courses are primarily intended for people who want to get a job at a company or start their own. There are so many job opportunities after these courses. You will learn how large corporations function, how to run your own business, how to manage human resources, you will gain knowledge about economics and finance. You will be prepared to take up employment in business organizations and corporations. Interestingly, studying on business courses in the UK is also very often combined with other courses so that the student can specialise in a particular industry, e.g. business and economics, accounting, as well as tourism, law, foreign languages or chemistry. The knowledge of the functioning of the job market, both in the national and international context, is indispensable these days and helps to understand many political and social mechanisms.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes