Crime and Investigation
The common denominator of the two courses is crime analysis. Criminology studies in the UK primarily involve the psychological crime analysis – who was the victim? What were the offender’s motives? What are the legal consequences? How does the society react to specific crimes and why? How to prevent specific crimes in the future? Forensic Science in the UK, however, is the study of gathering, securing and analysing evidence from the crime scene. A forensic science technician is one of the first people to arrive at the crime scene in order to gather most traces. These are then analysed in laboratories. An ideal candidate for Forensic Science studies is great at Science, likes lifelong learning and is passionate about technological advancements. The studies prepare for jobs in law enforcement (police, justice, prison service) and in non-governmental organisations that, for example, offer aid to the victims of different crimes. Up to 90% of graduates of this course find jobs in their profession or choose further education within six months from the completion of studies.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes