English Studies and Writing
Philology is a kind of studies for real humanists, who are passionate about language learning. The selection of languages that you can study during Philology studies is really wide – from the most popular ones (such as Polish, English, Russian or German) to the niche ones (Finnish, Danish, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese). During your studies you will thoroughly study the grammar, vocabulary, phonetics and history of a particular language as well as the culture and traditions of the nation which speaks it. You will also devote plenty of time to explore literature – from the earliest to the modern one, from poetry through drama to prose. The lists of readings are extensive and the books are thick, so get ready for long hours spent in libraries. What will be the outcome of this effort? Which industries do philological studies graduates fit in?
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes