There is a practical nature of studying on this course. Its task is to prepare a graduate for the ability to make use of the conclusions drawn from different fields of human and social sciences, for the purposes of the broadly defined social security.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes