Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

Questions About Brexit

If you moved to the UK before 31/12/2020 and applied for (or have already received) pre-settled status, no visa is needed. Pre-settled status gives you rights and opportunities as before and enables you to work, live, study and use public funds on a pre-Brexit basis. If you do not have pre-settled status regardless you have already started your studies in the UK or not, unfortunately you will have to apply for a visa to continue (or start) studies in the UK.
In regard to Great Britain left European Union (Brexit), rules for people arriving in the UK from EU have changed. However, people who moved to the UK before the end of the transition period (31/12/2020) have the right to apply and receive pre-settled status. It will remain their existing rights and privileges and allow to live, work, study, use public funds in the United Kingdom without any changes. If you live in the UK for less than 5 years, you will get pre-settled status, which is valid for 5 years. You should be given 'settled status' (also called 'indefinite leave to remain') if you have lived in the UK for 5 years or more.
If you started your studies before August 2021, your studies continue without any changes and funded according to the current rules. It is not important when you submit the application for studies or sending the application for a loan, but the moment when studies started counts. If you have pre-settled status, your funding, arrivals, living and housing rules in the UK are not affected by Brexit. If you do not have pre-settled status and entered the UK after 31 January 2020 you will need to apply for a student visa. If your parent lives in the UK and you do not have pre-settled status, you can inherit your status from your parent. Each situation is individual. Contact Us to discuss possible options available for you.
Each application is assessed individually. Status may be granted in a few days, it may also happen that you need to wait for a reply for several months.

QuestionsAbout Studies

Higher education system in the UK offers foundation year, often called 'year zero'. It is an alternative solution for people who do not meet standard entry requirements, e.g.

• have an old high school diploma;
• have any high school diploma with very low results;
• want to study a programme that requires relevant knowledge or preparation that they do not have;
• did not take the final exams or did not pass it.

Foundation year is a high-quality one-year academic course offered by British universities and their partner educational institutions. It allows you to complete the necessary qualifications in order to be able to continue your undergraduate studies in the normal mode later.
You will not only improve your English skills during a foundation year, but mostly you will gain a solid academic foundation in the field you intend to study in the future. Modules that appear during almost every foundation year are typically:

• Academic English - this subject focuses on four key areas: writing (mainly essays and reports), reading, listening and speaking, taught in a practical way;
• Learning Skills - this subject makes it easier to adapt to the specificity and requirements of the English educational system. Here you will develop your computer skills, research, data use and interpretation, teamwork, problem solving, information assimilation and avoidance of plagiarism. Most importantly, you will learn to manage your time effectively.
IELTS is international English language exam. It costs from £170-£195 depending on location and is recognized by all British universities.
The academic year lasts about 8 months and consists of 8-10 weeks of classes in each of three terms, holiday breaks and study/exam weeks. It starts at the end of September and ends at the end of May or beginning of June.
A bachelor's degree is a three-year undergraduate degree. However, if you choose a sandwich course/placement year or year abroad option, the undergraduate studies last for 4 years.
Master's courses in the UK typically last for one year, while part-time programmes last two years.

BA – Bachelor of Arts
BSc – Bachelor of Science
MA – Master of Arts
MSc – Master of Science
BEng – Bachelor of Engineering
LLB – Bachelor of Law
LLM – Master of Law
LPC – Legal Practice Course
MBChB – Bachelor of Medicine
PhD - Doctor of Philosophy
When planning to start your studies in the UK from September/October 2021, you need to take into consideration a few changes.
Yes. The English master's degree student loans were launched in 2016 up to £11,222. People with pre-settled will still be able to cover their studies after 2020, despite Brexit. Unfortunately, people without pre-settled status will need a visa and will not be able to fund their studies.

More Questions?

no problem, you can always contact us any way you like